Client Engagement Specialist
Reference # 14325
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Kraken, one of the world’s most successful bitcoin exchanges, to recruit for their Client Engagement Specialist role which is a full-time remote position. Since inception, crypto has been changing the world - and the Kraken team is leading the charge. Over the last decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world; they are changing the way we think about money and finance. With a staff of nearly 1200 employees in over 60 countries, the business is on an exciting trajectory.
Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. They attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry.
As a Client Engagement Specialist, you will provide first rate customer support to users and also handle most aspects of payment operations. This entry level position is designed for crypto enthusiasts looking to enter the industry and gain experience with one of the best Client Engagement teams in the industry.
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
This role will begin as a temporary position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing both e-mail and live chat, responding to 20 to 150 client requests regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions), and other general questions on daily basis
- Striving to make your work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Crypto trading experience would be an asset, preferably on multiple platforms
- High output - metrics-based experience is helpful
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Security and privacy focused
- Detail oriented
- Loves helping people
- Technical background a major plus
- Fluent in English on a professional level.
- Fluent in one of the following languages is an asset: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email