Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator (12-month contract)
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, a highly respected international business law firm with offices in Canada and the US, to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator for their Toronto location.
With both an exciting, fast-paced work environment and a supportive, collegial, and team-based culture our client takes pride and ownership in their work and demonstrate exceptional client service in everything they do.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the implementation the firm’s marketing strategy on public website, microsites, digital and social media properties as well as on various digital advertising platforms.
- Assist with the management of content on client’s website (and external microsites), including lawyer biographies, news items, publications, student pages, careers, and other related pages; ensure that content is up to date, accurate, and positively reflects the firm’s marketing and business development goals; and provide guidance to members of the Marketing department on using client’s website content management system.
Under the direction of Sr. Manager, Content & Publishing work with external vendors to execute on functional changes to the client’s website including testing and troubleshooting and ensuring the website is properly and efficiently supported.
- Coordinate and assist with the implementation of the firm’s digital advertising campaigns; coordinate and assist with competitive intelligence initiatives, establishing of benchmarks, KPIs, website goals and ad campaign goals; implement SEO practices and develop new funnel optimization to drive traffic and maximize conversions; perform keyword and affinity group research.
- Coordinate and aid with implementing the firm’s social media strategy on digital and social media properties including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, to effectively promote the activities and accomplishments of the firm; create paid social advertising campaigns and optimize/refine while tracking results and reporting; A/B test on social ad campaigns. Monitor and recommend new social tools/channels to use in marketing strategy.
- Communicate with members of the department and firm as needed on current digital marketing best practices.
- Track, analyze and report ongoing statistics around user engagement with the website, social media platforms, and ad campaigns. Provide recommendations and coordinate with members of the department to optimize content and campaign strategy in response to the ongoing analysis of data.
- Coordinate the email marketing and distribution of client communications, including firm bulletins and thought leadership campaigns, maintaining subscription lists, and recommending approaches to align email marketing with broader campaign initiatives.
- Coordinate and edit video and podcast recordings for publishing on the firm’s website and social media channels.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in Computer Science, Data Science, Digital Marketing or a related field of study or equivalent experience to successfully complete the essential requirements of the role.
- Experience managing websites in a professional services environment using web content management systems, preferably Sitecore and WordPress is an asset.
- A deep knowledge of and an analytical approach to writing elegant HTML and CSS (including current best practices and some deprecated workarounds, where necessary) for both website and HTML email formats. A working knowledge of current and anticipated web accessibility standards is an asset.
- Familiarity and comfort with audio and video editing software, including captioning and transcription standards and practices.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products and Audacity is an asset.
- Advanced social media skills and a strong understanding of how to maintain social media environments in the context of a professional services environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Twitter Ad campaigns, including interpretation and analysis of traffic data.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook. How about excel? PowerPoint?
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or
647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Recruiting Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1709. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email