Reference # JG-14204
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a QA Lead to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Services and Customer Experience Team, reporting to the Software Delivery Manager, the QA Lead will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to QA analysts
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Software Architects, Software Developers and QA Analysts to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Design and execute performance, stress, and other non-functional tests
- Analyze test results and work with development teams to implement corrective actions
- Ensure response rate targets are measured and achieved in all digital platforms
- Develop and drive test automation to get all the new bugs identified by automated tests aimed towards continuous integration and delivery
- Establish and ensure consistency in test design strategies, methodologies, and best practices
- Increase user engagement and the number of digital users
- Provide technical and operational support for customers on LuminUltra’s digital platform of products
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience managing a team of 1 – 5 people
- Hands on experience with integration of automated test framework
- Providing estimates around efforts needed for automation and manual testing
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA, Zephyr
- Experience with test automation tools such as Ranorex or Cucumber
- Expertise in Performance Engineering, test methods, and tools such as JMeter, Locust or similar
- Customer focused experience would be an asset
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Jamie Grant, Partner, at 1-902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant, at 1-902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email