Manager, Enterprise Solutions
Manager, Enterprise Solutions
Reference # AC-14202
Meridia has partnered with Humber College, a founding member of Polytechnics Canada, which is one of the largest post-secondary institutions in Canada, with over 30,000 full-time students across its campuses. Humber provides a broad range of career-focused credentials including apprenticeship training, certificate and diploma programs, honours bachelor’s degrees, and Ontario graduate certificates. Committed to student success through excellence in teaching and learning, Humber offers both full-time and continuing education programs.
Information Technology Services at Humber supports the College’s mission, vision, values, and priorities by blending people, process, and technology to empower teaching, learning, and discovery. We provide leadership for the continuous development of a secure, flexible, and dependable IT environment that is built on a foundation of transparency, collaboration, client focus, and respect. Together we transform client ideas into results, leverage technology to enable student engagement and success, support students and employees in the journey of discovery, deliver integrated technology solutions to improve collaboration and communication across the Humber community and improve business processes and enable better decision making through improved outcome measurement. Information Technology Services is always striving to enhance the IT experience for students, staff, and visitors
- Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Applications, the Manager, Enterprise Solutions is responsible for all direction, future planning, design, and continuous operation of the highly available and complex enterprise resource planning (ERP) services (including systems, processes, and people) for the entire organization.
- The Manager, Enterprise Solutions is responsible for directing the software development, technology plans, and operations for all ERP applications, business intelligence, and reporting solutions, and integration services in both on-premises and cloud environments.
- This Manager leads a team of highly skilled and specialized technical staff to execute the overall enterprise applications technology plan and works in collaboration with internal clients and peers to deliver on Humber’s overall mission, vision, and strategy.
- A degree in Information Technology Management (or equivalent Computer Sciences degree) from a recognized educational institution or equivalent training and experience.
- Ideally, a certification in enterprise application development and/or database technology (i.e., AWS, Oracle, Java) and a Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Demonstrated strong enterprise solutions development and integration skills within a large enterprise IT environment.
- Broad understanding of ERP software, ideally Banner® by Ellucian, Oracle HCM, and/or Destiny One.
- Bring significant experience in managing the software development life cycle, preferably using Agile DevOps methodologies.
- Strong leader with well-developed customer service skills, can work with and across diverse and complex client groups, and have a strong ability to apply technical skills and knowledge in designing
- creative solutions and performing root cause analysis for a wide range of IT issues.
Humber is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek qualified individuals from equity-seeking groups with demonstrated skills and knowledge to deal with all aspects of equity, diversity, and inclusion in a post-secondary environment. Humber College is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). This document is available in alternate format on request and applicants may request an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information, please contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-336-1416 or Fay Hage, Recruiting Specialist at email@example.com or 647-480-1709. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Fay Hage know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email