ERP Project Manager
Reference # JG-14189
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an ERP Project Manager to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Information Services Team, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the ERP Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with internal user groups to evaluate both process and data design in the context of the new ERP system
- Ensure major process owners are incorporating the feedback of related teams to ensure a robust solution
- Provide guidance to process owners on data structures and master data quality and transitions
- Help the Steering committee develop and adjust to different implementation strategies
- Help manage and track all internal and third-party resources for the implementation
- Recognize the need for and develop suitable strategies and resources for Change management
- Help plan and deliver training as required
- Devise and guide the testing protocol
- Create a weekly and monthly KPI reporting and tracking system to help keep track of risks, opportunities and successes
- Review system change requests for appropriateness, levels of importance and cost justification for implementation.
- Keep management and user community advised of status of all requests.
- Track Wave 2 of improvement requirements and needs in order to prepare for Continuous improvement
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- 5 plus years’ experience
- ERP implementation experience is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate desirable.
- Programming experience in RPG is nice to have.
- ERP implementation experience
- Other project management experience demonstrating sponsorship management, third party contractor management and change management experience
- Motivated self starter in process improvement
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Jamie Grant, Partner, at 1-902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant, at 1-902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email