Reference # AM-14158
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Quality Team, reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage the non-conformance, corrective action, and preventative action programs;
• Gather and enter data and perform routine analysis for reporting quality performance and related activities;
• Assist and work with other departments to ensure QMS policies/procedures are implemented and standards are being maintained;
• Provide assistance with the review and preparation of upcoming ;
• Ensure appropriate training is up to date for employees and track completed training records;
• Follow OH&S and other applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a production/manufacturing environment;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or Engineering is considered an asset;
• Previous experience managing document control process and QMS program;
• Experience working with ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 standards;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Self-motivated and takes initiative;
• Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
• Green Belt Lean training would be an asset;
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email