Reference # JG-14144
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Information Services Team, reporting to the Director of Information Services, the Solutions Architect will have the following internally-facing responsibilities:
- Apply your technical abilities, customer facing skills and organizational abilities to drive the design, build and management of reliable solutions.
- Collaborate with department leads to flush out and document business needs then present recommended solutions.
- Investigate existing technical solutions, document technical details then present recommendations for improvement.
- Develop, test and deliver new high-quality solutions that are impactful and measurable.
- Develop, test and deliver updates to existing solutions.
- Follow up on customer-reported issues ensuring timely resolution as per the defined service level agreement
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Contribute to the Information Services team problem-solving initiatives
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years experience as a successful solutions architect.
- Above average knowledge of computer systems including programming experience in a language such as Java, Python, C/C++, C#.
- Experience with technologies such as MS Azure, MS Excel, MS Power Query, MS Power Automate, MS SharePoint, Klipfolio, Salesforce, Tableau, MS Power BI, Acumatica.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in organizing, estimating and presenting project solution timeline/cost details.
- Experience in dealing with customers in-person and remotely.
- Time management skills, well organized and a problem solver.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Jamie Grant, Partner, at 1-902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant, at . If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.1-902-421-1214
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email