IOS Mobile Application DeveloperApply Now
Reference # JG-14136
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Curatio, an organization driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence-based resources in a safe and secure environment. They work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and they are looking for the next rockstar to join their dynamic team in the role of iOS Mobile Application Developer.
The ideal candidate must have previous iOS mobile development experience and has directly contributed on projects that increased user numbers or positively impacted user engagement levels. This role needs someone who will thrive with taking risks for app/platform success, possess a business logic mindset and flourishes in a hyper-agile environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a product (new app features) roadmap that is aligned with internal resources and company objectives while providing clear visibility to external partners
- Work closely with a broad range of Curatio partners – general users, community sponsors, executive leadership, and stakeholders to ensure the platform is fitting their needs
- Identify methods and initiatives to gather meaningful feedback, data and captured metrics to measure the success of platform/mobile app improvements
- Maintain a product backlog and prioritize new development that will provide the highest ROI for the company
- Regularly interfacing with large enterprise customers and presenting roadmaps/user flows to such audiences
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3+ years of native iOS development experience
- At least 3+ years technical experience with Swift is a must
- At least 3+ years project experience with mobile app UX/UI logic, user engagement/mobile app growth teams
- Proven experience with mobile tools, road mapping, data collecting and app building methodologies
- Clear ability of researching, interpreting and defining collected data (user, clients, 3rd party) into functionally written new or revised mobile app coded features
- Comfortable working daily with agile/sprint/virtual teams (via Slack, Zoom)
- Previous experience working in startups (in growth mode), within digital health/gaming considered assets
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email