Reference # CG-14113
Our client a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm with over 25 years in providing quality services throughout Ontario and beyond is seeking a Structural Engineer to work on industrial, institutional, recreation and municipal building projects.
Working with the firms Partners and Project Architects, you will be working with the team to plan, design and prepare engineering drawings and documentation.
- Must be a graduate of a 4 year university engineering program.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a structural design firm.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are a must.
- Ensuring the design, documentation, and completion of engineering design, as well as documentation and completion of engineering projects.
- Ability to make independent decisions on work methods and procedures.
- Make independent studies, analyses, interpretations, and conclusions.
- Devise and direct practical and economical solutions to problems.
- Responsible for technical review and engineering design input.
- Assign and direct work of technicians preparing working drawings.
- Client focused and customer service approach is required.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Cassandra George, Senior Consultant, at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Cassandra George know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email