Reference # TP- 14027
At LuminUltra our purpose is to change the world's understanding of how microbes impact our water. The world's water is at risk, are you ready to make a difference?
We are a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help companies and organizations all over the world with their water quality monitoring needs. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, we are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne, AU. We need a driven person to support the Operations Team as our company grows. We are hiring for both a permanent position as well as one-year term positions. If you are up for the challenge, apply to join our winning team.
Our best-in-class solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operations Team, the Warehouse Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Breakdown of bulk packs and labelling.
- Assembling orders from bill of materials list.
- Preparing/sealing boxes for shipment.
- Printing labels and other product documentation for shipping.
- Receive products and raw materials.
- Inventory management, including stock counts, restocking of shelves, and monitoring inventory levels.
- Provide support to other parts of operations as required.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Prior inventory management, receiving, and shipping experience.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Customer service oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Hazmat training
- Drivers license and ability to rent car
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email