Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Remote – UK or France
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Customer Service Team, reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will have the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide timely, attentive, upbeat service to our customers.
• Make sure customer needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company.
• Help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
• Process orders received via email or telephone.
• Prepare invoices to be sent to customers.
• Maintain records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• 3-5 years of customer service experience.
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Proficient working with Accounting, ERP, and CRM software platforms.
• Proficient working with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and Excel.
• Experience working under ISO 9001 or similar quality management system would be an asset.
• Strong communications skills.
• High attention to detail and accuracy is required.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email