Marketing Communications Coordinator
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Fredericton NB or Remote
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager, the Marketing Communications Coordinator role is a crucial part of the communications and marketing team, helping to develop content, identify tradeshow and events strategy, and support ongoing measurement.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels (e.g. social media, blogs, product documentation and web) ensuring consistent style and voice
• Support the planning and execution of paid advertising efforts, including crafting posts, reviewing metrics and implementing optimizations
• Pull and analyze social media performance metrics for weekly review
• Perform daily and weekly media monitoring for use within the marketing team and distribution across organization
• Support the implementation of internal communications tactics
• Manage tradeshow event strategies. Coordinate with commercial team and other stakeholders to identify shows and work with other marketing team members to optimize ROI before, during, after
• Manage memberships in a variety of professional organizations
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Undergraduate degree – preferably in business administration, communications, or science
• Past work experience in a similar role (1-3 years) – could include strong co-ops
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices – including social, digital, and email marketing
• Self-starter, highly organized, great attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Technical/science background is not required, but would be considered an asset
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email