Clinical Market Liaison
Clinical Market Liaison
Reference # TP- 14001
At LuminUltra our purpose is to change the world's understanding of how microbes impact our water. The world's water is at risk, are you ready to make a difference?
We are a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help companies and organizations all over the world with their water quality monitoring needs. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, we are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne, AU. We need a driven person to support the Equipment Services Team as our company grows. If you are up for the challenge, apply to join our winning team.
Our best-in-class solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Government Affairs Team, reporting to the Director of Government Affairs, the Clinical Market Liaison will have the following responsibilities:
- Engaging external stakeholders in developing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement plans, perceptions, identifying clinical partners, communicating medical/scientific data, connecting internal and external stakeholders, supporting external stakeholder research activities, and responding to medical information requests.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders by providing training and support for clinical research across internal cross-functional teams.
- Educate clinical decision makers and influencers on the value proposition for new diagnostic tests developed and commercialized by LuminUltra Technologies
- Ongoing commitment to expertise & deep understanding of clinical diagnostic testing and customer markets within North America and knowledge of the overall healthcare landscape in each country.
- Collect, report and interpret clinical customer insights to support commercialization strategies.
- As the Clinical Development Liaison, you will leverage your current diagnostic market and clinical test market experience that will make an impact for the company (sales).
- An important element of this role is to work collaboratively with government affairs and clinical sales to execute on tactical plans with a good understanding of clinical operational issues on the testing pathway.
- Identify and develop relationships with, scientific experts, laboratory decision makers, share appropriate, approved, educational information on diagnostics to the heads of clinical laboratories and their staff
- Identify barriers to testing through partnerships with diagnostic companies and lab networks
- Medical training in epidemiology or infectious disease (MD, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physician’s Assistant)
- Experience with laboratory testing/environment
- Understanding of US and Canadian health systems
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email