Market Sector Leader
Market Sector Leader: Manufacturing, Distribution, and Food Distribution/Processing
Reference # TP-13977
Our client, an industry leading and award winning Architectural, and Engineering firm is looking for a Market Sector Leader. Our client is looking to strengthen their Manufacturing, Distribution, and Food Distribution/Processing project expertise by bringing on a Market Sector Leader to join their leadership core. The responsibilities of this role will vary from day to day but will include:
- Development of strategic business plan and manage client relations within the region.
- Provide leadership as it relates to direction, strategic hires, and market conditions.
- Play an active role in strategic business development.
- Provide management and oversight to design teams through project completion.
- Contract negotiations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Understanding of the Manufacturing and Distribution sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture or Engineering.
- Experience in the design and leadership of similar projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Deltek Vision and Newforma or relevant software’s is a plus.
- Proven record of managing in the A/E industry.
- Business development and client care skills is preferred.
- Registration or P.E. a plus but not required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of contract/subcontract administration, contract negotiations and fee proposals.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email