Join KBRS and Meridia Recruitment Solutions and become a part of Atlantic Canada’s leading recruitment and HR consulting organization. Committed to building great companies for over 45 years, we celebrate and uphold our values every day while operating to the highest professional standards.
Looking to add to our dynamic team of highly motivated professionals, we are currently seeking an Office Coordinator to join our firm.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the Halifax office on a day-to-day basis, providing a welcoming and professional experience to greet both guests and employees. Working in collaboration with the Director of Finance, and reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the Office Coordinator will provide administrative and operational support to ensure employees, regardless of location, have the necessary resources and support to deliver excellent service to our clients and candidates. The Office Coordinator will also support the application of company policies and procedures and be an ambassador of the KBRS brand both internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing office reception, including greeting and hosting guests to the Halifax office, coordinating meeting rooms, ensuring the professional appearance of common areas, and maintaining visitor logs.
- Answering and redirecting general inquires received by phone or email.
- Support communication and marketing needs, which may include internal emails, routine email campaigns, social media support, email signatures, and limited website maintenance as directed.
- Liaising with operational related vendors, such as document disposal, parking, and technology contracts as directed.
- Monitoring office supplies and coordinating orders as needed.
- Coordinate the shipping and receiving of packages.
- Liaising between the building managers and the KBRS team to address maintenance and operational related issues.
- Support the smooth operation of client and employee events.
- Support data management and data entry requirements as finance and accounting as needed.
- Supporting the coordination of travel arrangement as required.
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A University degree or post-secondary education will be considered an asset
- Motivated to achieve outstanding results while balancing competing priorities
If you are collaborative by nature and excel in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment - connect with us.
To learn more please contact Alison Chandler, Director of Marketing Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.425.1163. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Alison know.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” on the button below.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email