Reference # AM-13960
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are recruiting for an Automation Operator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Commercial Team, the Automation Operator will have the following responsibilities:
• Utilize automated equipment to manufacture products that conform to specific standards;
• Set up, change over, and maintain filling, capping, and labeling equipment;
• Monitor the production line to ensure the capping / labeling process is running effectively and efficiently;
• Print labels for products, while also maintaining the label printer;
• Ensure proper tracing and production data is captured and recorded to necessary standards;
• Maintain equipment and work areas that meet the “5S” standard;
• Apply Set Time Reduction and Quick Changeover techniques to achieve efficient and effective production output;
• Follow appropriate procedures to minimize the risk of microbial contamination;
• Follow OH&S and other applicable policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements;
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Must be mechanically inclined and have experience using PLC operated automated equipment;
• A college diploma from an Equipment/Mechanical Technology or Engineering program would be preferred;
• Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment and handling sensitive materials is an asset;
• Detailed documentation skills;
• Strong troubleshooting skills;
• Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity ability;
• Ability to work in a physically demanding and fast-paced environment;
• Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to manage time effectively to meet demands and tight deadlines;
• Strong communication skills with a team-oriented mindset;
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction, with a willingness to go above and beyond.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Rick Neima, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-4407 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Rick know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email