Reference # AM-13960
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Automation Operator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Commercial Team, the Automation Operator will have the following responsibilities:
- Operate capping and labeling / packaging machinery;
- Cap and label finished products through capping and labeling machine or manually when needed;
- Monitor the production line to ensure the capping / labeling process is running effectively and efficiently;
- Maintain and clean the machinery regularly;
- Print labels for products, while also maintaining label printer;
- Using caution and care, package materials and prepare orders for shipment;
- Place materials or products safely and securely in to appropriate packaging;
- Shrink wrapping or shrink banding various products, including chemical reagent products in preparation for shipment;
- Keep working areas clean and organized;
- Follow appropriate procedures to minimize risk of microbial contamination;
- Follow OH&S and other applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment and handling sensitive materials is an asset;
- Experience operating automation line equipment is an asset;
- Must be willing and available for shift work;
- Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity ability;
- Able to work in a physically demanding, fast-paced environment;
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and able to manage time effectively to meet demands and tight deadlines;
- Strong communication skills with a team-oriented mindset;
- Self-motivated and will take initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction, with a willingness to go above and beyond.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email