Junior System Administrator
Reference # JG-13890
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Junior System Administrator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Information Systems Team, this role will report to the Director of Information Systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide IT troubleshooting help-desk support during normal working hours for:
- End user devices
- Office 365
- MS Teams
- Network Access
- Systems user accounts
- Device inventory
- Corporate IS intranet site
- Helpdesk articles/FAQs
- Perform employee hardware setup
- Manage vendor escalations
- Technical process/instruction documentation
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience with:
- Windows, Linux, iOS and Android devices
- O365 cloud service providers
- Microsoft Azure
- MS Office Suite / Office 365
- Conversant in network architecture and infrastructure implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/engineering or other technical/science disciplines. Equivalent on the job experience will be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Junior System Administrator or similar role
- Experience providing IT support to multiple remote work sites and users
- Experience applying patches and system updates
- Ability to work independently with moderate direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills are required
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Jamie Grant, Partner, at 1-902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant, at 1-902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email