Quality Control Coordinator
Quality Control Coordinator
Reference # AM-13875
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Quality Team, reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Control Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow quality controls policies and procedures and carry out quality controls in accordance with the quality system and applicable plans;
- Receive new shipments of materials and isolate them in an area free from potential tampering or contamination;
- Perform an analysis of materials upon receipt to identify that they are as expected, in good condition and meet overall quality standards,
- Ensure that any incoming or outgoing materials are packaged and labelled properly and have the appropriate SDS information;
- Maintain up to date SDS information for all materials on site;
- Provide samples of materials or specimens for testing by the lab, ensuring quality standards are met;
- Follow appropriate cleaning and handling procedures, ensuring the work area and specimens remain sterile and non-contaminated;
- Collaborate with others to help keep processes moving effectively and efficiently;
- Follow OH&S and other applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a production/manufacturing environment;
- Completed education within a related field of study;
- Previous experience working within a quality control program;
- Experience with the proper handling and storing of dangerous goods;
- Experience working with ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 standards preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and takes initiative;
- Strong organizational & time management skills;
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email