Reference # AM-13864
At LuminUltra our purpose is to change the world's understanding of how microbes impact our water. The world's water is at risk, are you ready to make a difference?
We are a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help companies and organizations all over the world with their water quality monitoring needs. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, we are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne, AU. We need a driven person to support the Quality Team as our company grows. If you are up for the challenge, apply to join our winning team.
Our best-in-class solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Quality Team, the Quality Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the non-conformance, corrective action, and preventative action programs (i.e. In-process audit/inspection)
- Gather and enter data and perform routine analysis for reporting quality performance and related activities
- Assist and work with other departments to ensure QMS policies/procedures are implemented and standards are being maintained
- Assist in other quality management duties as directed and assigned by the Quality Manager
- Assist in preparation and review of project quality plans
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 3 years of industry experience.
- ISO QMS experience or equivalent. Managed a QMS program including hosting ISO certification audits.
- Document management experience, preferably using SharePoint.
- Green Belt Lean training or equivalent would be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to manage a skilled and diverse staff, including indirect reporting personnel, communicate effectively, represent the organization, act decisively and influence decisions of senior managers and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email