Reference # HL-13855
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources and Finance, the Executive Assistant will support the Chairman & CEO, performing a wide range of duties to support the efficient operations of LuminUltra. While most of the time, you will be organizing meetings and events, managing travel, drafting communications and providing general administration, responsibilities will also include:
- Provide overall administrative assistance to the Chairman & CEO.
- Manage national and international travel.
- Provide complex calendar management including planning, organizing, and coordinating meetings, conference calls, and events including making appropriate logistical arrangements.
- Attend team meetings, record minutes and action items related to follow up.
- Revise and execute documents, correspond on behalf of the Chairman & CEO.
- Complete duties related to personal requests as required.
- General office management including scheduling board rooms, video conference, arranging catering, expenses, maintain office equipment, supervision and coordination of office duties
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum three years’ experience in office administration in a professional office.
- Recognized administration or business diploma/degree, or equivalent.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail and natural aptitude for confidential tasks and information.
- A self-starter, with effective organizational and time management skills.
- Service-oriented with sound personal and professional judgement.
- Proven ability to anticipate needs, think strategically and work with senior leaders with high expectations.
- Ability to work and communicate well in a team, with a can-do attitude.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email