Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Reference # HL-13854
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for well rounded Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) to join their team of passionate and talented individuals. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the SFA will manage the budgeting and forecasting process, delivering well supported and documented models that reflect current and future business strategies, supporting strategic initiatives as well as current and past performance.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the administration and execution of LuminUltra’s annual budget process by developing financial models and analyses supporting strategic initiatives.
- Maintain a high level understanding of LuminUltra’s operations, including current business challenges and future business strategies.
- Liaise with various stakeholders including senior management, operations, sales/business development and department budget owners.
- Analyze current and past trends in performance, highlighting trends and explaining variances.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of LuminUltra’s accounting and financial reporting processes, ensuring models developed and analyses prepared are accurate and complete from a financial reporting perspective.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, forecasting and other modeling tools and dashboards.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Post secondary education in finance, commerce, business administration, economics, accounting or similar field.
- Minimum of five years of progressive financial or accounting experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required and experience in developing databases, dashboards, and other financial tools is desirable.
- Advanced planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multifaceted, complex and evolving priorities and systems for planning, budgeting, analysis, evaluation and reporting.
- Well developed knowledge of accounting policies and standards.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as partner with others and work well within a small team.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and constantly changing priorities and information.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience developing financial models is a significant asset.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email