Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Reference # AC-13853
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, one of the world's fastest growing integrated agricultural supply chain group for a Senior Financial Analyst in their Mississauga office.
- Provide day to day forecasting, reporting and analysis support for Canada, Ukrainian and other operations as necessary to meet the needs of our expanding business
- Analyze weekly and monthly results.
- Prepare or assist in preparing divisional and organization financial statements.
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts and income statement accounts.
- Preparation of recurring journal entries and month-end journal entries.
- Assess accuracy and completeness of data records and conformance with company procedures.
- Maintain/monitor capital expansion costs and assign to proper category.
- Fixed assets management – tracking/recording.
- Provide various variance analysis relating to company expenses.
- Provide support to budget process.
- Leadership role with annual external audit including analyses for auditor’s requirements and processing year-end and schedules.
- Completion of an accounting designation program. CPA Designated
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting & finance required.
- Audit experience is mandatory for this position.
- Experience in working with multi-currency/multi-entity setting is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to work within a dynamic fast-paced, work environment.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics (an asset)
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below .
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Adam Creaghan at email@example.com or Abhinav Mathur at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1.647.218.1134. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Abhinav Mathur know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email