Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Services and Customer Experience Team, reporting to the Senior Director of the Department, the Customer Experience Manager would have the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Champion opportunities to consistently improve the LuminUltra experience.
• Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction.
• Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of products and services.
• Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf.
• Routine auditing of the customer journey to identify and fix gaps.
• Test new strategies for driving customer value.
• Continually review and evolve the collection of processes LuminUltra uses to track, oversee, and organize every interaction with the customer.
• Conduct research to discover new techniques necessary to improve the customer experience.
• Responsible for product ownership of our customer facing software platforms.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Studies, or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in customer service, sales, or marketing is a requirement.
• Customer focused.
• Project management skills and experience is an asset.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and customer survey software platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email