Account Manager, Europe
Account Manager, Europe
Remote – Europe
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an Account Manager, Europe to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
Reporting to the Global Business Development, Director, and part of the European Commercial team the successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following job functions:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and closing prospective business opportunities.
• Maintaining and identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts.
• Supporting resellers and partner companies to assist with sales initiatives.
• Providing training and support to new and existing customers, both remotely and on-site.
• Attendance and participation in industry conferences and trade shows.
• Working with sales team to assist in the creation of marketing content.
• Working with sales team to ensure customer satisfaction
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Significant experience of technical sales in any of the following industries Oil & Gas, Fuels, Food and Beverage, or related industry is required, with chemical and/or microbial control programs experience a positive.
• Relevant technical degree or diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school.
• Experienced in the effective use of value-added solution sales techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver technical presentations and training.
• Prior experience working in the field and providing on-site support.
• Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required, experience using Salesforce will be considered an asset.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
• Proficiency in English and one other European Language
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email