Technical Sales Specialist
Technical Sales Specialist
Remote – Holland or France
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Specialist to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Commercial Team, reporting to the Global Business Development Director, the Technical Sales Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain contact with select group of accounts to ensure satisfaction and drive return sales
• Actively participate in lead generation activities and pursuit of new business from small-to-midsize accounts.
• Proactive engagement of return and dormant customers
• Work with existing/long-term customer accounts, including troubleshooting product and application-based issues
• Assist new customers in getting started with our products through interactive training sessions focused on their unique applications
• Provide customer sales and technical support via telephone and/or email
• Provide other assistance as necessary to the Senior Account Managers
• Utilize sales reports to identify customer contact priority actions
• Maintain CRM records and perform regular data Maintenance checks to ensure all account details are accurate, duplicates are removed, and contact information is correct
• Engage in regular sales and technical training
• Contribute to sales team/subject matter experts’ authoring of marketing collateral where appropriate
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Prior sales experience, preferably with a BBA degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Service oriented, high energy, positive attitude, and comfortable handling telephone inquiries
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Drive to get the job done with a process improvement mindset
• Strong organizational & time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree is an asset
• Knowledge of CRM an asset
• Proficiency in English and one other European Language
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at email@example.com or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email