Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Services and Customer Experience Team, reporting to the Senior Director of Services and Customer Experience, the Customer Service Manager will have the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
• Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
• Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
• Hire and train new customer service representatives.
• Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
• Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, and Accounting software platforms.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Scott McGaw, Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brittany Beale, Consultant, at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Scott or Brittany know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email