Reference # JG- 13834
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Solutions Developer to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Information Services Team, reporting to the Director of Information Services, you will have the technical abilities, customer facing skills and organizational abilities to determine the design, build and perfection of production grade solutions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with the departmental managers to implement solutions that address real business needs in an efficient manner.
- Work with multiple internal organizations.
- Work with staff to map out key process flows, document findings and present recommendations.
- Possess a natural excitement and enthusiasm for technology, and for learning and explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, including systems administrators, developers and management.
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to constraints.
- Ability to collaborate across teams effectively.
- Deliver solutions that are impactful and measurable.
- Follow up on reported issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Eagerness to get “hands-on” with technologies to exploit all capabilities.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years experience as software developer with 1-2 years as requirements analyst.
- Previous experience as an internal solutions developer.
- Above average knowledge of computer systems including programming experience in a language such as Java, Ruby, Python, C/C++, C#.
- Knowledge in technologies such as MS Excel, MS PowerQuery, MS Power Automate, MS SharePoint, Klipfolio, Salesforce, Tableau, PowerBI, Acumatica.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience working with customers remotely.
- Time management skills, well organized and a problem solver.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Jamie Grant, Partner, at 1-902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant, at . If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.1-902-421-1214
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email