Reference # AM-13832
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operations Team, the Procurement Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various teams, including Logistics and Warehouse staff to monitor inventory levels and needs;
- Project production requirements and ensure inventory will be able to meet those requirements;
- Create and review purchase orders, identify and resolve discrepancies such as incorrect items or pricing, and make modifications or adjustments as necessary;
- Work with a variety of vendors to ensure they have the appropriate materials available for purchase;
- Place orders with applicable vendors in a timely manner to ensure sufficient inventory levels;
- Work closely with vendors to ensure that inbound shipments of materials are meeting appropriate timelines;
- Ensure that any procured items received match the specifications of purchase orders;
- Ensure that any orders placed are on-budget and on-time;
- Ensure compliance with any applicable policies, procedure and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain a strong network of suppliers to ensure inventory needs can always be met;
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role is ideal;
- Experience in a similar manufacturing environment is ideal;
- Must be a strong communicator and have a focus on providing great customer service;
- Must be able to stay organized and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, while effectively meeting demands and tight deadlines;
- Having a great attention to detail is a must;
- Experience using Sage50 and Salesforce CRM is an asset;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including SharePoint
- Strong problem solving skills, with a focus on process improvement;
- Self-motivated and will take initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction, with a willingness to go above and beyond.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Keenan McGrath, Recruitment Specialist at 902-424-1148 and email@example.com, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Keenan know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email