Since their initial launch in 2003, has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As the warehouse coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating a highly collaborative team and ensuring efficient, accurate and safe operations within the warehouse. This includes a variety of responsibilities and tasks that will vary from day to day, I would be happy to provide you with much greater detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Breakdown of bulk packs and labeling.
- Assembling orders from bill of materials list.
- Preparing/sealing boxes for shipment.
- Printing labels and other product documentation for shipping.
- Receive products and raw materials.
- Inventory management, including stock counts, restocking of shelves and monitoring inventory levels.
- Provide support to other parts of operations as required.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Prior inventory management, receiving, and shipping experience.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Customer service oriented and able to meet deadlines.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Laura Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-284-8442. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Laura know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email