Since their initial launch in 2003, has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an R&D Technician to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
Contribute to the development of a best in class platform that provides an understanding of the roles of microorganisms in specific environments and provides customers with insights and actions so that they can solve problems and realize value.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support to internal staff and customers on interpretation of microbial test results.
- Work with LuminUltra’s software team to enhance the customer experience accessing and interpreting microbiome-related bioinformatics data in LuminUltra Cloud. This may include identifying user requirements, functional testing, and optimization.
- Support testing services through chain of custody, processing, reporting and follow-up consultation as required.
- Support research and development projects pertaining to development of new test protocols, reagents, equipment, and primer targets.
- Contribute to general laboratory maintenance and best practices.
- Participation in generating and maintaining product documentation and training materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Strong laboratory and analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Laura Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-284-8442. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Laura know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email