Reference # AM-13825
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operations Team, the Warehouse Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately and efficiently collect items, pack boxes and prepare orders for delivery;
- Print product documentation and labels for applicable items within orders for shipment;
- Check inbound and outbound shipments to ensure they are accurate;
- Receive shipments of various items and raw materials and stock materials within assigned areas;
- Monitor inventory and regularly conduct cycle counts / stock counts to ensure that inventory levels are sufficient;
- Keep warehouse clean and organized;
- Follow OH&S and other applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3 or more years of experience working in a similar role is ideal;
- Able to work in a physically demanding, fast-paced environment;
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and able to manage time effectively to meet demands and tight deadlines;
- Strong communication skills with a team-oriented mindset;
- Self-motivated and will take initiative to complete tasks with minimal direction, with a willingness to go above and beyond.
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email