Reference # HL-13821
Since their initial launch in 2003, LuminUltra has been a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry, developing technology-based products and services to help people, companies, and organizations all over the world. Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, they are a global company with satellite operations in Baltimore, Paris, London and Melbourne.
Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, and a solid foundation, their best-in-class solutions are now being used in the fight against COVID-19. By expanding their capacity to produce 500,000 tests a week for labs across the country, they are leading the charge to protect Canadians and defeat this pandemic.
Now, on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk to join their team of passionate and talented individuals.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Finance Team, the Accounting Clerk reports to the Controller and will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable, and account reconciliation are timely and accurate
- Provide financial planning and reporting support for departmental managers
- Assist in completion of month-end report delivery
- Participate in setting, managing, and maintaining budgets
- Enter, maintain, reconcile, and control inventory accounts and Fixed Asset Register
- Other duties and projects as assigned
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A degree or diploma in accounting or a similar discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience working with Sage50 is a strong asset
- Must be flexible, have high attention to detail, and be a self-starter
If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of the next chapter in LuminUltra’s rapid growth trajectory, then connect with us today!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner and Jason Ozon, Consultant at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email