Director Of Finance & Administration
Director of Finance and Administration
Reference # HL-13819
Are you a strategic, senior leader passionate about operations and looking to join an organization with unwavering commitment to excellence? Our client operates with passion, dedication and vision and we are looking for a Director of Finance and Administration to join their team in beautiful Cap-Pelé, NB, a short commute from Moncton, NB. In this role, the Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) will be able to provide strategic leadership, but also understand operations and dive into details when needed. We are looking for someone who is focused on growth and understands operations. Reporting to the group CFO, the DFA will be responsible for providing general supervision and management of the day-to-day financial and accounting affairs of the company’s NB operations within the guidelines established by the group CFO.
Primary responsibilities of the DFA will include:
- Consistent oversight of the company’s financial position with a focus on key performance indicators and a proactive approach to risk and cost avoidance
- With the CFO, ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and appropriate disclosure of the company’s financial information through appropriate policies and procedures
- Develop an annual budget in collaboration with plant departments, including production and operating forecasts, capital expenditures and working capital requirements of the operation
- Proactive cash flow management and forecasts during the company’s busy season. Communicate with outside financial entities on behalf of the company with the CFO
- Monitor and, where necessary, enhance the company’s system of internal controls
- Set targets for and supervise accounting, finance and administration personnel through the supervision of each site Controller
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current CPA designation
- Minimum 5-7 years’ prior experience in similar and increasingly senior roles
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting
- Strong systems skills, prior experience with Sage 300 an asset
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellent organizational and proven leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to detail, someone who can roll up their sleeves, while maintaining a big picture mentality
- Bilingual (French and English) a definite asset
This is great opportunity to join an organization focused on growth and excellence in their industry. If this sounds like the opportunity and organization for you, apply now!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Sara Morey know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email