Reference # AM-13814
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Parsons Green Developments (PGD), a passionate developer focused in multi-unit high end residential developments, to recruit a Resident Manager, located in Wolfville, NS and Kentville, NS.
Reporting to the Property Manager, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with the residents, ensuring they are provided a safe, healthy, comfortable living environment. Being visible and making yourself available to tenant requests, you’ll manage on-site daily activities including keeping the buildings clean at all times, minor maintenance, move in and move out inspections, as well as arranging and being present for apartment showings. This could be a great opportunity if you have demonstrated you can work independently, are well organized, and have a track record of creating a positive experience for people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring resident requests are fulfilled and dealt with in a timely manner;
- Maintain cleanliness of all common areas of the complex and property including routine daily, weekly and periodic cleaning tasks;
- General maintenance and repairs of the building (snow removal, salting of walkways and entrances, replace light bulbs, etc);
- Ensure appearance of the grounds is kept to a high standard;
- Communicate with the Property Manager and Operations Manager regarding any maintenance, repair or emergency situations;
- Monitor moving activities as tenants move in to and out of the building, as well as ensuring the building is secure on a nightly basis;
- Oversee apartment showings, rental inquiries and marketing of vacant apartments as necessary.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, cleaning or custodial role;
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and the ability to diplomatically solve problems;
- Proven ability to work independently, delivering exceptional results;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an ability and collaborate with others effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to remain organized and manage time effectively in fast paced, changing environment.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Austin or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email