Reference # SQ-13796
Meridia Recruitment Solutions is working with our client, Bayridge Counselling Centres, to find a full-time Clinical Psychologist to join their expanding practice. Bayridge is designed to promote interpersonal growth through the holistic integration of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual development from nine locations throughout Southern Ontario. Bayridge’s clinics are made up of a multidisciplinary team of physicians, psychologists, social workers, rehabilitation and behaviour therapists, psychotherapists and child/family therapists.
As a Psychologist you will be responsible for providing psychological treatment and assessment services for Bayridge’s expanding practice. As a member of a multidisciplinary team, you will work with clients including those who have been referred via third-party organizations to conduct assessments and address psychological concerns related to injury and trauma, psychosocial factors in recovery, functional improvement, disability management and return-to-work planning. In addition, you will be responsible for supervising other mental health professionals in some of their case work. You will maintain client records including documentation of diagnosis and the most effective form of treatment, progress notes, and psychological reports. You bring strong experience and will demonstrate clinical competence in assessing and treating a wide range of presenting mental health concern in adults, in the areas of trauma, anxiety/mood disorders, and stress. If you are looking for an opportunity to have a flexible schedule according to your preference and availability, with a talented team in beautiful Southern Ontario, this opportunity is for you. As an integral part of the Bayridge Counselling team you will have administration services, website presence, unified advertising, and inter-office referrals and, of course, the support of the multidisciplinary team.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology (or equivalent)
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (or eligible for registration)
- Declared competency in the areas of Clinical Psychology (adults) or Clinical Neuropsychology
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an integrated multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency in assessments and report writing
- Professional liability insurance
- Experience with supporting clients with disabilities/injuries as a result of workplace or auto-related accidents (WSIB, MVA clients)
- Ability to conduct neuropsychological and/or psycho-educational assessments would be considered an asset
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity to provide exceptional client care please click the “Apply Now” button below.
For any questions about this opportunity, please contact Shauna Quinlan at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Shauna know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email