Client Development Specialist
Client Development Specialist
Reference # AC-13760
Our client, a large national law firm, is looking for a Client Development Specialist to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Development, the Client Development Specialist is responsible for providing partners with business development support through initiatives such as account planning and relationship management.
- Support the Manager, Client Development, in the development and execution of client plans for the firm’s key clients, including developing account plans, maintaining client team lists, coordinating client meetings (scheduling, booking boardrooms, creating agendas, taking minutes, etc.), following up on action plans and relationship mapping.
- Monitor and maintain spreadsheet for client value-add reports by gathering information from administrative departments (events team, professional development, client ticketing, sponsorships and all in-kind offerings) and ensuring data is complete and readily available.
- Prepare Billings & Top Matters report on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis (as per client request).
- Liaise with internal events team in planning events for key clients, with a goal to reinforce client relationships, and increase lawyer participation.
- Conduct and compile research on specific clients or prospects from both publicly available information and internal databases and research tools.
- Executing recurring, ad-hoc and proactive intelligence requests, by researching, interpreting and analyzing recurring intelligence data to create meaningful reports and presentations.
- Participate in firm wide, practice area, and departmental projects and initiatives.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the firm’s lines of business and service areas, clients and competitors.
- Where appropriate, engage with key stakeholders and colleagues, collaborate with relevant functions, and conduct in person interviews to ensure they have the information needed.
- Maintain and build the firms competitive intelligence database and portal.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging competitive trends and share learnings/key developments with stakeholders. Document learnings for future reference.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, or equivalent experience to successfully complete the essential requirements of the role.
- Minimum 5 years of previous related experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Proficient in MS Office product suite (which includes a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word.), CapitalIQ/Bloomberg and SharePoint experience is an asset.
- Understanding of Canadian market landscape, and a knowledge of professional services firms is an asset.
- Functional experience in market and/ or competitive intelligence, research and analysis is preferred.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" Button below.
For more information please contact Adam Creaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Holly Green at email@example.com or 647-480-1709.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email