Reference # AM-13746
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with a well-established brand serving loyal customers for more than 60 years, to recruit an Operations Manager for their Belleville location.
With two locations and having earned the honor of being named a Platinum Club Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies this well-recognized organization has been building their brand while staying true to their core values of helping others, teamwork and empowerment. Given the organization’s focus on growth and commitment to excellence, this is an exciting time to be joining their team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills and interest in innovative solutions as a senior leader on the team.
The Operations Manager- Belleville is a key part of a management team responsible for analyzing and improving organizational processes, and to improving safety, quality, productivity and efficiency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Ensures the organization’s processes remain legally compliant with company policies and government regulations
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Oversee recruitment, training and supervision of staff to maintain facility operations
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Ensures cost-effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy, and performance standards.
- Plans and manages site expense and capital budgets
- Responsible for monitoring and directing product safety program elements to ensure continued compliance by all production departments
- Prepares and submits operating reports to ensure management remains updated on current production status
- Degree in Business Administration, Process Engendering or any other pertinent degree
- Five (5) years’ experience in an operations management role
- Preferable ten (10) years’ experience in the flexible packaging industry, including high end specialty converting
- Strong leadership experience in customer service, purchasing, and production planning
- Experience in establishing and implementing lean manufacturing principles and techniques
- Experience in project management and budgets administration
- Participates as a HACCP and/or Food Defense team member to support product safety requirements as outlined in the Management System
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below .
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Abhinav Mathur at email@example.com or by telephone at 1.647.218.1134. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Abhinav Mathur know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email