Reference # HL-13727
Our client, BioMedica Diagnostics is a dynamic and growing business focusing on manufacturing, industry leading health solutions and products for human and animal application. On their behalf, we are recruiting a Controller to join their team. Reporting to the CFO and leading a small team the Controller will manage the finance department and play a key role as part of the leadership team.
- Development of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Creation of monthly and annual budgets
- In depth financial analysis
- Ownership of the general ledger
- Process improvement and creation of efficiencies
- Creating and enforcing accounting and operational policies, procedures and internal controls
- Human resources responsibilities such as hiring and performance management
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Current CPA designation
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Advanced analytical skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong organization and time management capabilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
A short drive from the city, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a bright future, offering superb work-life balance, and a culture focused on honesty, commitment, quality and integrity. If this sounds like you, let’s connect!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant, at email@example.com. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email