Reference # AC-13707
For over 75 years, and across six provinces our client has been a leading diversified health services partner for individuals, plan sponsors, plan advisors and governments across Canada. They are proud to be a not-for-profit organization committed to giving back to the communities where they live and work. We are looking for an Account Associate to join our client’s growing team in Etobicoke.
An Account Associate is the ultimate service partner, not just for their sales team but for their clients and every single department in their company. This opportunity is a challenging long-term career path or a stepping-stone to the sales world, that offers a comprehensive compensation package. In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to have exposure to every single facet in their organization. They’re looking for an Account Associate who is interested in being a partner to deliver the outstanding service that they are known for. Their award-winning culture, leaders who really care, unmatched teamwork and support are all dedicated to ensuring you are set up for success.
Your Responsibilities will include:
Their brand recognition is about partnering with their clients to solve big and small problems. In this role you will have the opportunity to quote on new business adventures, participate in presentations to client groups and members, onboard new customers and support the retention strategies that have helped them to be one of the most recognized insurance brands in Canada.
- You enjoy getting to know people and thrive on building relationships
- You actually like helping people – this is non-negotiable
- You are a good communicator – you are clear, concise and friendly
- You know how to communicate and present to different audiences such as clients, members and internal stakeholders and in different media such as written, verbal and presentation format
- You have earned a post-secondary diploma or degree and/or relevant working experience in business or a related field
- You are a problem-solving master, you understand client needs and learn quickly how to get the best results in any environment
- You are a self-motivated, go-getter; you are detailed oriented person with an innovative mind.
- You like the little details with the big picture in mind
- Have a valid driver’s license and don’t mind occasional overnight travel
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" Button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Abhinav or Adam know.
For more information please contact Adam Creaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Abhinav Mathur at email@example.com or 647-218-1134.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email