Reference # HL-13699
Our client is a passionate developer focused in multi-unit high end residential development. This is a great opportunity to work with a great group of people who love what they do. They have been a continuously growing organization and they are now looking for an Accounting Clerk to join their team. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Clerk will be responsible for a variety of accounting tasks under the direction of the Controller. We are looking for someone who likes to have a hand in a variety of tasks and who likes to pitch in where needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring monthly rents are posted, and manual deposits are received
- Updating tenant information/rent rolls when received from Resident Managers
- Ensuring all AP invoices posted with accuracy and the appropriate approval
- Compiling accurate expense reports and ensuring they are coded to the correct entity
- Providing backup and support to the Controller for year and month end reporting
- Assisting as required with office functions including scanning, filing, printing, preparing for meetings, etc.
- Assisting with pre-leasing inquiries and lease applications from potential tenants
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar accounting role
- Ability to work autonomously and problem solve
- Great attitude and ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including potential tenants
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a great team and be a part of a welcoming organization, has a positive can-do attitude, and likes to be involved in a variety of accounting and office functions. This is an organization working on amazing developments in our region. If the above sounds like you, apply now!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.424.1117
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email