Reference # HL-13693
CFFI Ventures Inc. is a diversified holding company investing internationally in a variety of industry segments including seafood harvesting and processing, biofuels, and other private investments. The Company operates in a professional yet casual family office and is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join its team.
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting and working with other members of the finance team, this position is responsible to assist with the timely posting of invoices, amongst other tasks. The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. This position plays a key role in the finance team and will require the candidate to work with very sensitive confidential information and as such, high personal integrity is essential.
- Post payable invoices into accounting system
- Assist other team members with general ledger coding
- Prepare reconciliation of accounts payable sub ledger to general ledger
- Post bank entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with ensuring accounts payable general ledgers are up to date and well maintained
- Set up wires
- Financial statement(s) reconciliation
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of related work experience
- A business degree or diploma in accounting
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Enjoy working in a team environment, be a strong team player and have high personal integrity
- Experience with SAP would be considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work with non-financial personnel is a must
The successful candidate must be dedicated, hardworking, detail oriented, and will have excellent time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are interested in working at a company with a fun, dynamic, family-oriented culture, this could be the perfect role for you. Let’s connect!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant at email@example.com
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email