Reference # AM- 13589
Atlantic Oliver Tire is a well-established family owned and operated tire shop for professional maintenance, retreading, and passenger and light truck tire sales. Their Pre-Cure Truck Retreading Plant provides professional retreading services across Atlantic Canada. By recycling old tires, they allow clients to save money and increase tires’ overall lifespan. Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Atlantic Oliver Tire to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team in Dieppe, NB.
Atlantic Oliver Tire has developed an excellent reputation through providing quality products and a dedication to customer service. This is a great opportunity to lead a team that is passionate about the work they do and in return for your experience, a competitive compensation package will be offered.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure safe, efficient operations of the Retail and Service Centre, as well as the Retreading Plant
- Plan, organize and coordinate employee work ensuring efficient and positive production levels are maintained
- Communicate and engage with customers to maintain relationships and high levels of customer service
- Set expectations and accountability for production levels ensuring quality and timeliness of work is completed in the Retail and Service Centre, as well as Retreading Plant
- P&L management including setting and achieving budgetary, cost efficiency and cash flow goals for the long-term viability of the business
This opportunity might be the right fit if you are the type of person who is well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude, and enjoy collaborating with and leading others. You also have the experience to implement process improvements that increase workplace efficiency, and you have a keen interest to grow business profitability. In addition, you would also possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of management experience in a related field such as automotive or manufacturing industries
- Easily adaptable to changing business priorities
- Positive team player and relationship builder
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a cool and calm exterior
- A self-starter attitude with a proactive, problem-solving approach
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma Wach, Recruitment Specialist, at 902-424-1104 and email@example.com .
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email