Reference # HL-13577
Are you looking for a better work/life balance? We are working on an amazing Senior Manager role with our client, Flaim Wolsey Hall Chartered Professional Accountants, a well-established boutique accounting firm that offers highly specialized and personalized services for practicing physicians. They provide customized strategies for their clients to help them achieve their financial goals and are experiencing significant growth. This is a role where you will be able to make an impact while establishing a clear career path for yourself within the firm.
As Senior Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing corporate, trust, and personal engagement work prepared by other team members
- Managing teams and prioritizing daily tasks and deadlines
- Coordinating the preparation of client engagements including the review of corporate, trust and personal engagement work prepared by junior staff
- Regular corresponding and meeting with clients to help them make sound financial decisions
- Coordinating and managing projects to improve client service and firm efficiency
- Assisting the partners with business development including client onboarding and firm presentations
- Providing accounting and tax guidance to other team members
- Participating in weekly firm management meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- CPA designation
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a manager in a public accounting firm
- CICA’s In-Depth Tax Course completion is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud-based accounting applications
- Strong knowledge of Caseware and Taxprep software
- Strong leadership skills, team player attitude, personable, energetic, and strong communication and client service skills with the understanding that client confidentiality is paramount
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as state of the art technology. If you are looking for a close-knit environment that encourages professional growth and development, let’s connect
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email