Reference # AC-13513
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, to recruit an Implementation Specialist.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for the implementation of new corporate group business, as well as other projects as assigned. You will work closely with external customers as well as a wide variety of internal parties to ensure client needs are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and accountability of all new corporate business implementation projects ensuring all operational requirements are met
- Ownership and innovation of the end to end implementation process using best practices to serve and support facing internal and external clients
- Successfully manage new business project changes, risks, issues and actions
- Regularly communicate project updates with stakeholders to ensure buy in and project success;
- Act as key point of contact with External Clients and Client Services Teams including attending new group installation meetings and collaborating with operational to ensure client needs are attainable and met
- Analyze and synthesize detailed documentation, such as original proposals and prior carrier contracts and translate these requirements into the company’s specifications
- Ensure an excellent customer experience, including timeliness, quality and project management focus
- University or college diploma. Insurance qualifications such as LOMA OR CEBS, or willingness to acquire these qualifications
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in group health/dental and life and disability insurance. Experience in project management or a similar analytical role strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and a working knowledge of various software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite. Prior experience working with MSProject is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of the group insurance/benefits industry
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills
- Innovative problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Effective coping mechanisms and positive attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative to learn and adapt in fact paced work environment
- Ability to handle fluctuating volumes
- Adept at working both in a team environment and independently
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Detail oriented
- Possess a high level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, our client will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our client of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Abhinav or Adam know.
For more information contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Abhinav Mathur at email@example.com or 647-218-1134.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email