Reference # AM-13509
Atlantic Canada is seeing significant increases in the development of new mixed use residential, institutional and healthcare buildings so Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with FBM to recruit a Senior Architect as they continue to grow their team to keep up with the demand. This opportunity could be based out of their office in Halifax, NS as well as Moncton, NB.
FBM boasts an impressive portfolio of award-winning architectural projects achieved over its 100-year history in Atlantic Canada and are renowned for design and service excellence in the built environment. FBM staff thrive in a collaborative culture and dedicated work environment.
FBM has developed an excellent reputation from their high-profile work, and they have an extensive portfolio that comprises a wide range of projects. In return for the experience you bring, you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and the ability to work independently but with the benefits and support of a well-established and supportive architecture firm. In addition to these incentives, FBM offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients and team members to prepare proposals and presentations, drawings, and specifications.
- Be responsible for all aspects of architecture projects from concept through to construction completion.
- Use of your superior knowledge of building science and construction techniques to come up with innovative solutions to potential design issues
- Management of contract administration communications.
This opportunity might be the right fit if you are the type of person who enjoys collaborating with others on project challenges, are self-motivated, and you like to figure out how to “make it work”. You have exceptional design expertise demonstrated through your visually stunning portfolio as well as experience working on all phases of architectural projects from concept through to completion. Your strong communication skills allow you to build and manage client relationships. Above all, your attention to detail and strong work ethic have allowed you to enjoy success while managing multiple projects at once. Along with your excellence and passion for architecture, you possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of proven experience working on a variety of project types including mixed-use residential, institutional or healthcare.
- You are registered, or are eligible for registration, with the Nova Scotia Association of Architects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, National Master Specifications (NMS), Adobe, and Microsoft Office products.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist, at 902-421-1310 and email@example.com .
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email