Manager IT & Tolling
Manager IT & Tolling
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Reference # JG-13500
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Halifax Harbour Bridges, a self-supporting entity that provides safe, efficient and reliable cross harbour transportation infrastructure, to recruit for their Manager Information Technology & Tolling role in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
As a commission of the provincial government, Halifax Harbour Bridges are recognized as a leader in providing innovative transportation solutions while maintaining a high standard of safety and efficiency.
The Manager of IT & Tolling reports directly to the CEO and is a key member of the senior management team. This role will be responsible for the overall electronic toll collection, intelligent surveillance, intelligent transportation systems, unified communications, computer networks, system security and administration systems. This position supports all departments within the organization that rely on the use of technology and is directly responsible for the management of Electronics and Information Technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and achieve strategic goals with a primary focus on safety, quality & standards, recognition of value, and innovative technology solutions.
- Design and manage the administration and maintenance of all systems and their related peripherals to maintain performance, integrity and system efficiency
- Project Management and vendor relations
- Security and compliance
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Establishes and maintains a safety culture throughout the organization, making safety a priority
- 10-15 years in technology (combination of university/experience)
- Leadership skills
- Project management experience
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email