Account Executive, Brokerage Sales
Account Executive, Brokerage Sales
Reference # AC-13494
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, to recruit an Account Executive, Brokerage Sales.
Our client is looking for an outgoing dynamic Account Executive to join to their fast-paced team! This individual should be a talented relationship builder with a deep care and understanding of clients and their needs. They should be a go-to expert on all things group insurance and continuously keep up to date on the latest industry trends. This candidate will be an integral part of the Business Development team, and will report directly to the Regional Vice President, Business Development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with your team to execute the organization’s sales strategies.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the sales function of your assigned block of business within the Markham region.
- Be accountable for achieving annual targets in the areas of new business, retention, execution, and profitability.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current clients and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Coordinate sales efforts with service and underwriting teams.
- Conduct sales presentations and organize seminars.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing industry publications and establishing you professional network.
- Prepare action plans to identify specific opportunities and segment client contacts.
- You’ve got five solid years of experience, making you an authority in sales and the group benefits industry.
- You love to build and maintain relationships. As a specialist in group benefits, you’re passionate and thrilled to meet clients with a sales concept that works for them in helping them achieve what they need. You thrive on that as customer focus is a top priority for you!
- You have a proven sales track record that you’ll be proud to tell us about.
- You have built meaningful relationships with a host of advisors within the Ontario market.
- You love being part of a team but you’re also highly motivated to work independently.
- You have completed a post-secondary education in marketing or a related, relevant field of study.
- Current life license would be an asset.
- Having a driver’s license is mandatory as this position will require travel within an assigned region.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, our client will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our client of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Holly or Adam know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email