Senior Manager, Treasury
Senior Manager, Treasury
Reference # AC-13487
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, a leading Canadian Real Estate Company, to recruit a Senior Manager, Treasury for their Toronto office.
They are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Treasury to join their Treasury team, reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis and Treasury. In this role, you will act as the effective manager who can communicate expectations, build relationships, and collaborate with others, while delivering on your commitments in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the cash funding requirements for various divisions and assist in preparing short- term cash forecasts
- Maintain the reconciliation, reporting, and analysis involved in the daily cash management process and contribute to the company’s fraud management efforts
- Open/Close bank accounts, maintain signing schedules, online banking and manage ongoing AML requirements for the Banks
- Manage the EFT program assisting in providing EFT capabilities, adding Vendors and transmitting instructions to the bank
- Collaborate with finance teams to ensure cash funding requirements are met including initiating wires, EFTs, internal transfers and other cash activities
- Build and foster relationships with banks and manage all required documentation and communication involved in corporate bank draws and letters of credit requests
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Treasury team as a coach and mentor while you oversee their analysis
- Provide recommendations on the reallocation of cash within each client company and its bank accounts in order to minimize financing costs and any potential risk;
- Identify process improvements to daily cash/banking activities as well as strategic uses of cash to the business
- Assist in the administration and management of the Company’s credit facilities by calculating any associated costs such as interest expense and standby fees
- Assist the Development Finance team with various corporate finance and strategic planning tasks
- Minimum 4 years of Treasury experience either as a Senior Analyst or a Manager;
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing a team
- Experience in a real estate environment or a large complex organization is an asset
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
- CTP, CPA, designation preferred, and an MBA is a bonus
- Advanced Microsoft Office, especially in Excel where you have demonstrated modeling skills;
- Extra points if you have experience with JD Edwards system
- Superior interpersonal and oral/written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Our client is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require accommodation through any aspect of our process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and 647-336-1416 or Holly Green, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com and 647-480-1709.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To Learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email