Reference # AM- 13486
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Mosher Engineering to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their team in Halifax, NS.
Mosher Engineering is a contracting firm specializing in building construction, mechanical, and heavy civil projects. Since 1991, they have been providing quality service for their clients, working on a wide range of projects, from government commercial buildings and public housing to earthworks and tank farms. Based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, they have a sizeable operation in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, as well as projects throughout Nunavut, the NWT and Labrador. Mosher Engineering is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Halifax focused on building construction projects. This role will be based in Halifax and have some travel.
As a Project Coordinator at Mosher Engineering, you will be joining a team that is passionate about the work they do. You will be given the opportunity to gain valuable experience working on a variety of projects that will allow you to continue to grow in the project management field. In return for the skill set you bring to the team, you will be provided with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Your responsibilities will include assisting with:
- Preparation of estimates, material take offs, tender submissions, construction schedules, reviewing shop drawing submissions and responding to RFI’s, as well as assisting in material procurement, and logistics.
- Ensure the site staff, project team, and other stakeholders have up to date information as required.
- Preparation of operations and maintenance manuals.
- Play an active role in the company’s safety program.
- This opportunity might be the right fit if you are a collaborative team player and good with details and logistics. You are a forward-thinking professional who can operate at both a high and granular level. We are looking for an individual who is driven, determined and interested in fostering organizational growth.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar project support role working on commercial or multi-unit residential building projects.
- Completion of Civil Engineering Technology (CET), Construction Management Technology, or Architectural Engineering
- Technology, or similar technology program would be considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience supporting construction projects from beginning to end; from preliminary planning and design through construction to occupancy.
- Proficient in computer software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), competencies in MS Project and AutoCAD will be considered an asset;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are essential along with a high attention to detail.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at (902) 424-1103 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Keenan McGrath, Recruitment Specialist, at (902) 421-1148 and email@example.com
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email