Reference # TP-13479
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with a globally renowned firm who is seeking a qualified Senior Architect.
Our client is a local, national and global architectural firm excelling in design-oriented projects within the commercial (gaming, entertainment, hospitality, hotel, retail, workplace) and institutional (K-12 education, higher education, civic, community, arts & culture, public safety/justice) sectors. This impressive firm is employee-owned, provides flexible work schedules and competitive compensation within the market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with their Design Leads and Project Managers
- Lead a team through the design and documentation process, from Schematic Design through Construction Administration services
- Experience in assembling and editing technical specifications
- Hands-on experience, as well as leading a team, to assemble construction documents in Revit
- Knowledge of construction sequencing
- Experience with quality review of drawings and specs
- Experience with construction administration
- Professional degree (BArch or March) If not an RA, working to become licensed
- 5+ to 8+ years of experience
- Revit proficient (at least knowledgeable of program)
- AutoCAD, Sketchup knowledge (flexible)
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below
For more information contact Laura Fair, Senior Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 857-284-8442
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email